Vidzu, a sister company to Evntiv, is a National Marketing Communications Agency is looking for a Video Production Manager for client projects and internal initiatives. The Video Production Manager will have the primary responsibility for trafficking video projects within our enterprise.
Job Duties will include:
- Manage and coordinate our internal team of Video Editors and Video Producers
- Plan and coordinate edit schedules with Senior Editor to determine internal capacity and/or determine when outside help is needed
- Sourcing and booking of talent, crew, edit facility, and freelance resources when internal production capacity has been exceeded or is otherwise needed
- Provide pricing estimates for all video production requests
- Ensure that projects are managed to specific budget parameters and production schedules
- Serve as client liaison for video projects and other projects as directed
- Produce, direct and/or write scripts for some video projects as assigned
- Field and Studio Production, as needed
- Manage additional projects as assigned by company/partner or supervisor of CPG or CPG affiliated company
- Maintenance and upkeep of video tape library and related on-line archival database with Sr. Video Editor
- Demonstrate a high level of communication (written and verbal) with both clients and internal team members
- This position may require travel for out of town production
- This position reports to the Director of Digital Media
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- 5+ years experience in all aspects of video production and project management
- Experience in direct client service is also required
- Experience supervising other team members is preferred.
Qualified candidates should submit resume, salary requirements, and video demo if applicable or a web link to view their work.
No phone inquiries accepted. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Subject line: VIDEO PRODUCTION MANAGER